This morning Rev Jean de Villiers will lead us in worship. Our Order of Service and Intimations will be:
Call to Worship
Hymn 14 (Wiltshire) The Lord is my shepherd
Prayer and Lord’s Prayer
Hymn 559 There is a Redeemer
Prayer of Approach
Offering / Dedication
Scripture Reading: 1 Peter 2 v9—10 p1218
Prayer of Intercession
Hymn 548 Approach my soul the mercy seat
Hymn 467 All my days
Benediction / Sung Amen
- We meet for Bible Study & Prayer on Wednesday at 7.30pm.
- The Congregational Annual Stated Meeting will be held after this morning’s service.
- The April edition of The Herald is available this morning, we thank everyone who contributed and John Goddard for his considerate editorship.
- Fresh Expressions: Explore new ways of creating Christian Community Glasgow event – Saturday 22nd April 10.30 for 10.45-16.00. For further information: freshexpressions.org.uk/vision/Glasgow17
- The Kirk Session will meet on Tuesday 4 April at 7.30pm in the Small Hall.
- The congregation of Hillington Park have kindly agreed to let Jean stay in their Manse during his period of familiarisation; Alison, Dietrich and Moya are now looking forward to joining Jean at the beginning of May. We do need help to make the manse at Hillington Park comfortable for Jean and his family, so if you could help provide furniture, items for the kitchen and such like please speak to the minister, Derek Robertson or Robert Belmore.