This morning we resume our studies in the miracles in John’s Gospel. Our Order of Service and Intimations will be:
Call to Worship
Hymn 154 O Lord my God when I in awe
Prayer and Lord’s Prayer
Hymn 550 As the deer pants for the water
Prayer of Approach
Offering / Dedication
Scripture Reading: John 9 v1 –16 p1075
Prayer of Intercession
Hymn 483 Father of heaven whose love
Address: ‘Grace Breaks Through’
Hymn 465 Be Thou my vision
Benediction / Sung Amen
- We will gather for Evening Worship in the Small Hall at 6.30pm; our theme will be ‘Facets of the Cross’
- We meet for Bible Study & Prayer on Wednesday at 7.30pm.
- Last Sunday’s retiring offering for the work of the Wheel Trust amounted to £120, we thank everyone for their generosity.
- The Congregational Annual Stated Meeting will be after morning worship on Sunday 26 March.
- The Guild meets this Wednesday, 22nd March at 2 p.m. for a talk on “Prospects – All friends together” suggesting ways of making churches more inclusive for those with learning or physical difficulties. This is one of the projects we are supporting over 3 years.
- Articles for the April edition of The Herald should be sent to John Goddard no later than Monday lunchtime.
- A Presbytery service of Ordination will be held on Sunday 2nd April at 7pm in Hyndland Parish Church, when Ruth Forsythe will be introduced as the OLM for Broomhill linked with Hyndland. All are welcome at this service. There will no evening service in BVP to allow everyone attend this service.